During the past ten years, our structural engineering group has prepared Final Design and PS&E packages for over 30 bridges. Our bridge engineering work includes structural design, construction inspection and management. Typically, the scope of our bridge design work includes Bridge Inspections, Load and Fatigue Ratings, Seismic Analysis and Retrofit, BRPR’s Bridge/Deck Inspection Evaluation Reports, Vulnerability Assessments, Preliminary Design and Final Design Plans, Specifications and Cost Estimates. We also perform Construction Support Services, Shop Drawing Reviews and Constructability Reviews.
Additionally, we maintain associate relationships with numerous specialty firms whose expertise span environmental assessments, soil mechanics, geotechnical engineering, landscape architecture, etc. Responding to broad scoped projects, spanning various Engineering fields, our affiliates and ITE’s Engineering groups together provide a strong interdisciplinary team to obtain project objectives within schedule timing, project scope and budget.
Below are representative ITE design projects:
- Rehabilitation and Widening of Route 110 Bridges over Long Island Expressway, Huntington, NY
- Bridge Design for Two Bridges in Queens, NY
- New Curved Girder Bridge, Throgs Neck Expressway, Bronx
- New Prestressed Concrete Bridge on I-587, Kingston, Y.
- Rehabilitation of 5 Bridges/Prospect Expressway, Brooklyn
- Widening of LIE over Conrail Tracks, Queens
- Pedestrian Bridge over Transit Authority Tracks, Staten Island
- Rehabilitation of 9 Bridges over Clearview Expressway, Queens