Rail Transit Group
The Rail Group is headed by a Senior Project Manager with thirty (30) years of railroad engineering experience. During the past six years, we have expanded considerably our involvement in the rail transit field.
Moreover, we maintain associate relationships with specialty firms to provide comprehensive services and to achieve project objectives within schedule and budgetary constraints.
The following Rail Transit projects have been completed:
- Study and conceptual layout for New Jersey Transit’s diesel fleet at the Hoboken Terminal
- Preparation of technical and economic feasibility study, preliminary and final design and construction management services for the Hunts Point Produce Market.
- Inspection, condition evaluation, and rehabilitation of bridge structures on MTA/ Long Island Rail Road facilities.
- Track drainage and site drainage design, quality assurance/ quality control engineering support for MTA/NYC Transit capital projects.
- Surveying and track layout.
Hoboken Rail Yard, Hoboken, NJ (1999-2000)
Client: New Jersey Transit Corp./STV, Inc.
Hunts Point Rail Yard TOFC, Bronx, NY (1998-2002)
Client: NYC Economic Development Corp.NY
Rehabilitation of 16 LIRR Bridges (1996/1997)
Client: MTA/Long Island Railroad
Flatbush Avenue Terminal, Brooklyn, NY (1997-1999)
Client: MTA/NYC Transit/LIRR
Indefinite Quantity Engineering Services (1998-2000)
Client: New York City Transit Authority
Mineola Railroad Grade Crossing Elimination
Client: NYSDOT, Region 10