For over 30 years Infra Tech Engineering, LLC has been providing Construction Inspection, Resident Engineering and Con-struction Management Services to its clients.Services include: Construction staging and planning, CMP Scheduling in bridge inspection and rehabilitation and risk analyses associated with all types of construction contracts. We monitor and manage potential for claims and also provide services during any litigations. We employ latest tools and computer technologies to plan, execute and control construction. Infra Tech Engineering, LLC (ITE) has provided Resident Engineering and Inspection (REI) services on numerous projects including highways and bridges, bridge painting and ITS installation. In the last 10 years, we have completed over fifty projects, which had construction costs ranging from $1 million to $160 million. We have provided services as Prime Consultant, Joint Venture and Sub-consultant.
Our Construction Management Group is headed by a Construction Manager and consists of two (2) Resident Engineers, two (2) Chief Inspectors, three (3) Office Engineers and twenty (20) Inspectors of various NICET levels.
Our scheduling engineers use the most comprehensive project tracking software that includes Primavera Project Planner and SureTrak Project Manager. These industry standard programs allow us to plan and update projects quickly. Our project tracking and control systems keep all collaborating partners informed through web-publishing, e-mail, and flexible reporting that summarizes activities by phase, responsibility, resource or other custom variables.
Some of the completed projects for which Infra Tech Engineering, LLC provided Construction Inspection / Management services, are:
- Rehabilitation of 145th Street Lift Bridge over Harlem River
- Rehabilitation/Resurfacing of 1-684 Rte120 to Tamarak Swamp
- Rehabilitation of NYS Thruway, Rockland County, NY
- Term Agreement for construction Inspection Services, NYSDOT Region 11, City Wide, NYC ( 3 Agreements – $16 million Each)
- Area Backdrop Contracts (Multiple Construction Management Assignments) NYSDOT Regions 10 and 11 (NYC and L.I. Regions)
- Reconstruction of 3 Bridges on State Highways, Bronx ($50 million)
- Reconstruction of Sheridan Expressway, Bronx ($30 million)
- Painting and Steel Repair, Kosciuszko Bridge, Brooklyn ($20 million)
- Cleaning and Painting of 17 Bridges on Cross Bronx Expressway
- Painting of Various Bridge in Richmond County, Staten Island ($5 million)
- Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (I-278) Bridge over Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn ($9 million)
- I-87 Resurfacing Project, Bronx ($15 million)
- I-87/I-287 Interchange, Rockland County ($120 million)
- Queensboro Bridge, Contract 5, Manhattan/Queens ($160 million)
- Pulaski Bascule Bridge Rehabilitation ($40 million)